August 25: The Simple Woman's Daybook


Please visit Peggy to learn what the other women are thinking and feeling today.

For Today...

Outside my Window...it's very warm and humid...sunny skies... subtle signs of autumn approaching...the chrysanthemums are up and it won't be long until they're in bloom. A pumpkin plant in the backyard has blooms...

I am thinking...that it would be nice to take a cruise to Mexico and lay on the beach and do nothing. Perhaps I can escape for a daydream or a brief nap later on today -- there's too much to do right now.

I am thankful for...my husband Bill, who is so helpful to me at home and in my business. I am so thankful that the Lord provides for us in so many ways.

From the kitchen...pork chops and stir fry from fresh veggies we purchased at the farmer's market.

I am wearing...a light blue sleeveless dress and am barefoot while sitting here... sandals otherwise.

I am reading...a new book to be reviewed soon.

I am creating...a new invitation list for my Juice Plus+ wellness presentations.

I am hearing...the hum of the dryer spinning my towels around.

Around the house...floors need washing and a little vacuuming needs to be done. It's quiet...the cats are napping and not sitting on the computer desk today.

One of my favorite things...is picking fresh veggies or fruits from the plants in our small garden. There's another ripe tomato today.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...phone calls, emails, and planning for another wellness presentation, appointments to be made, lots of reading and writing to do -- a busy week ahead.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

delicate flowers with a beautiful aroma from a bush in the backyard

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots