Catholic Carnival 187 is up!

It's being hosted once again by Ebeth at Catholic Mom Climbing the Pillars. There are a wide variety of interesting posts there.

Here are just a few of my favorites:

1. Lionel's "Lord, How do I serve you?"

2. Jane Marcoux's The Cat Who Came To Bible Study posted at Building the Ark.

3. Sarah's post, "Difficult People at Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering.

4. Christine's post "Nancy Pelosi denies Catholicism Opposes Abortion."

5. Michelle's Grace In the Dust at Quantum Theology.

Comments

  1. I'm honored to be in your top five from this week's Carnival. I haven't had a chance to look it over yet, but it sounds like it's QUITE a collection (hey, wait, I say that EVERY week...but it's TRUE every week!).

    Best to you, Jean!
    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, thanks for the link! I'm enjoying the entries at the Catholic Carnival and am so glad I found out about it via the Catholics on Plurk. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots