CATHOLIC VOTE SUPPRESSION

I received a very bizarre "comment" from someone named Kathy this week. The "comment" was in response to my posting the inspiring video The Catholic Vote put out by CatholicVote.com , which most of you have seen and posted on your blogs or sent via email to others. However, I was not alone in receiving this comment.

In his post today, The Curt Jester reveals: Catholic blogs such as Cosmos-Liturgy-Sex and Bettnet and no doubt others have received the same "comment" by someone named Kathy that includes the following.

If you forward this video or link to the website in your official capacity you may be in violation of IRS regulations and Church policy. You will also be distributing materials that contradict Church teaching.

It then goes on to say that there are "other intrinsic evils" involved this campaign season such as racism (I didn't know anyone was running on a pro-racism platform). Ironic since I thought that lying and making false claims was also evil, though maybe the person is just woefully ignorant about blogs and the IRS along with Church teaching.

David at C-L-S does a good refutation of the claims made in the "comment" which are typical progressive boilerplate for why you should vote for Obama. Dom at Bettnet also has his own comments.

~Via The Curt Jester. H/T: Thomas Peter, American Papist

Comments

  1. Kathy is probably Douglas Kmeic in drag!!!

    There is a concerted effort and I can tell you it is ongoing here in South Florida, to confuse, obfuscate and manipulate Catholics, particularly Hispanics, as to the polices of Sen. McCain. (as to immigration, war policy, Bush, etc.)

    Ofcourse, the fact that B.Hussein Obama & Joe Biden are pro-abortion and pro-infanticide never gets mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy left the same comment for me. I suspect she did a google search for this video and copy and pasted the same comment onto every blog. Quite a few people have left comments about this suppression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly believe that God is going to turn America over to her own desires of lust and greed. Obama will win and the responsibility will fall squarely upon the shoulders of Catholics who always "vote for the Democrat," regardless of what they stand for, just as long as the union bosses grease their palms, they are as happy as pigs in slop (literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, I also know several people who vote democrat because "my grandpa voted democrat and my dad voted democrat.

    I have to agree with the late great President Reagan when he said "I didn't leave the democratic party, they left me"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn! 'Kathy' didn't post her message on my blog. I feel slighted...oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots