Going for the Gold: Shutting down Planned Parenthood


Shutting down Planned Parenthood -- those words are like music to my ears. When I lived in IL (about three years ago) I used to pray and do sidewalk counseling outside an abortion mill with a a small group. Following our time commitment there, some of us moved onto pray outside Planned Parenthood in another location of the city.

Two of the most dedicated people in that tiny group of prayer warriors were 70+ years old --and they were out there in all kinds of weather - rain or shine. I remember going out to the mill when it was below zero, with the wind blowing, wearing two pairs of gloves with every part of my body covered, (freezing) and these two went on to pray at PP afterwards. These people were and still are my heroes.

I think of them whenever I read articles like this one and thank God for pro-lifers. Let's continue to pray, fast, and do everything we can to end abortion. God is moving powerfully in our times!

Comments

  1. I agree! Thanks for the link to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting reflection:

    Considering PP's original purpose, which was elitist eugenics, the fact that the organization does provide some actual benefits (cancer screenings) is a corruption toward good.

    Could this sword be beaten into a plowshare? Or is the basic underpinning so rotten that only complete destruction will root out the evil?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots