This week's Catholic Carnival is a contest!

This and That is hosting this week's carnival, which is a contest where readers are asked to vote for their favorite post. You're all welcome to vote by leaving a comment there, so please go over and vote for my post immediately (just kidding)!

Seriously, do stop by and read all the great posts there. I usually post a sampling of my favorites here, but I don't want to influence the voting this week. (Here's my post, just in case you want to vote for it.)

This won't be easy - I have it narrowed down to three posts -- I may be up all night trying to decide. (If you have this problem, check out my post.)

Comments

  1. Jean,

    Thanks for sharing. May this Advent bring you many blessings!!!!

    For a look at some great children's books please stop in at my blog.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advent blessings to you, too, Kathy!

    OOh, now that sounds exciting! I'll be right over! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots