What will you be reading this Lent?
Here's a taste of some of the books I will be reading:
The Seven Last Words by Fulton J. Sheen
My Catholic Women's Bible (New American) by Fireside Press
The Magnifcat Lenten Companion
Numerous books on the saints -- too many to mention here.
Here are some recommended reads for this Lenten season:
1. Imitation of Christ -- Thomas a Kempis
2. Introduction to the Devout Life -- St. Frances de Sales
3. Journey to Easter by Pope Benedict XVI
4. 12 Steps to Holiness and Salvation -- St. Alphonsus Liguori
5. Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ -- Anne Catherine Emich
6. Kisss from the Cross -- Ronda de Sola Chervin
7. Back to Virtue -- Peter Kreeft
8. Live Well, Die Holy -- St. Robert Bellarmine
9. Self - Abandonment to Divine Providence -- Fr. J.P. De Caussade, S.J.
10. Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius -- St. Ignatius of Loyola
11. The Virtue Driven Life -- Fr. Benedict Groeschel, CFR
12. City of God -- St. Augustine
13. Confessions -- St. Augustine
14. Sinner's Guide -- Venerable Louis of Granada
15. Finding God's Will for You by St. Francis de Sales
16. The Seven Last Words - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
17. His Suffering and Ours - Kathryn Mulderink
18. On the Way to Jesus Christ - Joseph Ratzinger - Pope Benedict XVI
19. Amazing Grace for Those Who Suffer - Jeff Cavins and Matthew Pinto
20. Mother Teresa's Secret Fire by Fr. Joseph Langford
Lent and Easter Wisdom from Fulton J. Sheen
Now, it's your turn... What will you be reading this Lent?