Obama Starts Process of Removing Doctors' Protections

Washington, DC -- The White House quietly announced on Friday that President Barack Obama is starting the process of overturning protections President Bush put in place to make sure medical staff and centers are not forced to do abortions. The move is the latest that will add to Obama's growing pro-abortion record.

Existing federal laws already make it so doctors and hospitals are not required to perform abortions. Because those laws aren't always followed, the Bush administration added additional protections.

Now, the Obama administration is starting the process to remove them.

Full story here.

What will he think of next to promote the culture of death?

Comments

  1. Looks like there will not only be a shortage of hospitals in this country (over 1/3 will close if forced to proform abortions), but many doctors have said they will quit before they go against their beliefs.

    I hope nobody gets sick in the next 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My extremely articulate and brilliant Enlgish Professor is also an esteemed member of the Catholic faith. He continuously employs the most effusive praise when discussing Obama in class. I'm truly flummoxed as to how he can regard this President so divine as he seeks to destroy basic doctrinal/covenantal/foundational principles of Catholicism.

    Most concerning to me right now is the allocation of 900 million dollars to Hamas....the same terrorists who danced in the street as we suffered on 9/11...the same terrorist organization that wants nothing more than to wipe Israel and her people off the map.

    I'm not Catholic or Jewish. Nor am I Republican or Democrat. I'm just a concerned American who believes that God's Law and moral values trumps any and all political affiliations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I also penned an inventively worded opinion essay for class that discussed the unconstitutionality of Obama coercing taxpayers to fund abortions. I can honestly say that my argumentation and reasoning outlined in the paper was unequivocal to any other I've ever read on this issue.

    My Professor only deigned to award me a "B" for my efforts. He said I marred an excellent paper with a "turgid wording style." If you can't unleash your fury against something so unprincipled as taxpayer-funded abortions in an opinion paper then where else can you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots