A Simple Woman's Daybook ~ February 16


For Today...Outside my window...it's very sunny and bright...a beautiful, slightly wind day, in the lower 50's.

I am thankful for... the love my husband and I share. I love him more each passing day.

From the kitchen... I am preparing pork chops supreme, Lima beans, and sweet potatoes for supper tonight.

I am wearing... my soft purple pants and a pink top.

I am reading... many books right now, as I am doing research for my upcoming book.

I am creating... a new design to cover the window of my front door -- a wreath with pink roses on a beautiful background pattern.

I am hearing... the sound of the dryer, as I doing laundry now.

Around the house... doing laundry, cooking, and a little cleaning. I've already managed to clean the kitchen and get that organized.

One of my favorite things... receiving a long-stemmed rose from my sweetheart for Valentine's Day and eating tiramasu for dessert, which we did this past Saturday.

A few plans for the rest of the week...lots of reading and writing projects to do, enjoying this beautiful weather (It will be in the 60's tomorrow.)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Me and my Sweetheart

Go visit Peggy's to see what the other women are thinking and doing today.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots