Simple Woman's Daybook ~ February 9th Edition

For Monday, February 9th

Outside My Window ... it's dark out with a full moon tonight. It was sunny, windy, and in the 60's earlier today.

I am thinking ... how happy I am that my book has been approved at the initial level.

I am thankful for ... a productive weekend and the great weather we had in the 70's.

From the kitchen ... spaghetti and garlic bread tonight, which were both extra tasty.

I am wearing ... soft purple pants and a gray top.

I am creating ... this post.

I am going ... nowhere special this night -- except to bed later on.

I am reading ... a variety of books right now.

I am hoping ... that I will receive lots of great inspirational stories to publish in my book.

I am hearing ...the hum of the dishwasher upstairs and the cat on my lap purring rather loudly.

Around the house ... there's lots of laundry to do!

One of my favorite things ... watching Hallmark movies (especially the romantic, sentimental ones.) and watching the old movies on TCM (like Casablanca -- I love that movie!)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... reading, writing, and collecting inspirational stories.

A Picture Thought I Am Sharing ...

This is a photo from Food for the Poor.


Food For The Poor is the largest international relief organization in the United States, according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy; the organization serves the poorest of the poor in 17 countries throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. Founded in 1982, Food For The Poor is an interdenominational ministry that not only provides food for the starving, but also builds small houses for the destitute, digs water wells for parched villagers, provides medicine and medical equipment for the sick and elderly, supports orphanages and education for children, and much more.

Visit Peggy to see what the other women are thinking and doing this week.

Comments

  1. Jean, I love your blog. Would you like to check out mine and perhaps we could link together. Janet LaPlante

    PS During the Catholic Writers Online Conference Loyola Press asked to see my manuscript, so I have a lot of work to do in the next month. Take care, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots