The Simple Woman's Daybook


Visit Peggy's to see what the other women are doing and thinking today.

For Today...

Outside my window... bright sunshine, but very windy, in the lower 60's today.

I am thinking... I wish I didn't have so much going on this week...lots of phone calls and appointments, as well as work on my book to do. However, I am so very thankful for all of it.

I am thankful for... the debt that we owed that was forgiven us, as my dh is still without full-time employment.

From the kitchen... I smell pork chops cooking in the crock pot.

I am wearing... red today...red moleskin pants and a soft red matching top.

I am reading... many books now, as I am doing research for my own book.

I am hoping... to have an announcement to share with you all next week

I am creating... a book.

I am hearing... the hum of the computer... it's very quiet here now.

Around the house... I got caught up on most of my housework this past weekend, but need to do some vacuuming.

One of my favorite things... is learning as much as I can about my faith and growing in my faith. I am looking forward to Lent... a time for spiritual renewal.

A few plans for the rest of the week... reading, writing, phone calls, appointments, serving as EMHC on Ash Wednesday.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Looking forward to Ash Wednesday and Lent!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots