US Senator Questions Obama Eligibility

WASHINGTON – A U.S. senator has weighed in on the continuing controversy over Barack Obama's eligibility for office by saying he has never seen proof the new president was actually born in Hawaii.

"Well, his father was Kenyan and they said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven't seen any birth certificate," Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., told constituents in Cullman County. "You have to be born in America to be president." Article

Why is there still so much secrecy here? Why is no one permitted to see the Obama birth certificate?

Comments

  1. The people of Kenya say he was born there!

    If I was Hussein Obama, I wouldn't let anyone know for sure either. I'm sure the truth will only "de-throne him".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since yesterday, I hear there are several in the military who are questioning the Anointed One's eligibility to serve as President..., do they need to obey him is he is an imposter! I think (and hope) more people are starting to question him.

    I'm backing our military!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots