Loyal Friend and Visitor Award

A big thank you to Esther for honoring me with this beautiful award. I'm sending it right back to her. Esther is uplifting to me and to other bloggers through her kind words, fervent prayers, and helpful actions.
Here are the rules:

1. Copy the loyal picture above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass it on to who you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.
I would in turn like to pass the award on to the following friends:

1. Adrienne, an extroverted lady who never minces words, but openly shares her thoughts and feelings. I admire her productivity and all the work she does beautifying the environment with her gardening skills.

2. Barb, SFO Mom, my long time friend, who is humorous and entertaining, and also very serious when it comes to pro-life issues.

3. Rosemary, who always has a common sense and down to earth comment to make about my posts here. She keeps me grounded. I absolutely love her blog design and all the great family photos she shares.

4. Suzanne, who is very encouraging and optimistic. She brings the sunshine to my day.

5. Carlos, who is a loyal fan and has the most interesting comments to make.

6. Sarah R., who is such a sweetheart that I wish I could adopt her -- she makes me grateful for the everyday, ordinary things in life.

7. Leticia, who is my Catholic pro-life sister in Christ, and a very talented writer.

8. John Francis Borra, SFO, a talented pro-life cartoonist, writer, and Franciscan friend.

9. Elena, a Catholic homeschooling mom whom I deeply admire.

Comments

  1. *blushing*
    Really, you are too kind, Jean. Right back atcha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I am SO honored to receive an award from you. Yours is one of my very favorite blogs. I learn so much from your writing. It's actually a regular source of my news. I know I can find on your blog issues of particular concern to Catholics presented in a readable and intelligent way. I will pass the award on probably tomorrow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm blushing for having missed this. I will post it this evening. Right now I'm cleaning and organizing the barn, Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots