Simple Woman's Daybook: September 14

Outside My Window ... it's dark yet. It's very early in the morning.

I am thinking... I  need to get some rest - I've been up all night crying, reading, writing, and thinking (too much).

I am thankful ... for a new week to start over and to hopefully relax and keep the appointments I missed last week due to Callie's illness and death as well as so many other things going on here that were out of the ordinary.

From the kitchen ... I'll be preparing pork chops and Lima beans and either sweet potatoes or baked potatoes for supper.

I am wearing ... pajamas.

I am creating ... nothing at the moment.

I am going ... to keep my appointment with the chiropractor this afternoon, as this stress has me in a flare.

I am reading ... many things right now -- but mostly periodicals lately -- read OSV and The National Catholic Register this weekend.

I am hoping ... for a relaxing week. I would like to get caught up on some household chores that I have neglected due to the hectic schedule we had last week.

I am hearing ... a truck drive by outside, otherwise it's very quiet here.

Around the house ...I have lots of work to do and preparation to do for a trip.

One of my favorite things ... to sit in my back yard near the pond, feed the fish, and listen to the sounds of nature.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Relax and enjoy the slightly cooler weather... go to my nephew's wedding this weekend....plant some trees...looking forward to watching Anne of Avonlea again.

Find instructions and links to other daybooks at The Simple Woman.

Comments

  1. I love Anne of Avonlea. I hope you had a good time at the wedding. I'm sorry I'm a week behind. God bless you, Doylene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots