Top 10 Influential Men of the 2000's; Who are Yours?

AskMen.Com lists the top 10 influential men of the 2000's. Among them are Barack Obama and Simon Cowell. You can check out the entire list here.

What I'm interested in knowing is, who are your top ten?

I'll start first. Here are my top ten most influential men of the 2000's:

1. My husband --who has influenced  my decision making and my actions more than any other man in my life.

2. My father -- who is deceased, but still has a powerful influence on my life.

3. The Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI -- When he talks, I listen. He is my spiritual guide and Christ's representative here on earth.

4. Father Frank Pavone who is one of my pro-life heroes.

5. Raymond Arroyo of EWTN whose books and powerful news program The World Over never fails to disappoint.

6. Jim Sedlak of Stop Planned Parenthood -- a powerful speaker and doer of the Word -- is another one of my pro-life heroes.

7. Fr. Benedict Groeschel -- How can you not love this man? I have met him on three separate occasions, have watched him on EWTN for many years, and am an avid reader of his books.

8. Msgr. Philip Reilly -- a Catholic priest who trained me for the battle

9. My Spiritual Father

10. My Confessor

I should also mention all the holy priests who have helped me not only in the 2000's but who have been there for me since my Baptism. I pray for each of them daily.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots