Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I'm thanking God today for my faith, my family, my friends and  for all my loyal readers.


A Thanksgiving Prayer

Oh, God, when I have food,
help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work, help me
to remember the jobless;
When I am without pain,
help me to remember those who suffer;
And, remembering, help me to destroy my complacency
and bestir my compassion.
Make me concerned enough
to help, by word and deed,
those who cry out for what we take for granted.

~ Samuel F. Pugh

"For I was hungry and you gave Me food.
I was thirsty and you gave Me drink.
I was a stranger and you welcomed Me..."

~ Matthew 25: 35

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots