Quote of the Day: Cardinal George Pell


"If a person says, 'Look, I'm not a Christian, I've a different set of perspectives,' I disagree but I understand. If a person says to me, 'Look, I'm nominally a Christian but it sits lightly with me,' I understand that.”


"But it's incongruous for somebody to be a Captain Catholic one minute, saying they're as good a Catholic as the Pope, then regularly voting against the established Christian traditions."

~ Cardinal George Pell of Sydney, Australia

~Excerpted from CNA's Cardinal Pell corrects politicians who claim to be Catholic but vote differently

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots