December 22: This Blog's Anniversary



December 22 is Catholic Fire's Ninth Anniversary! This blog started out with a very small group of followers and I still don't know exactly how many followers there are today, but I do know this -- even on slow days we have at least 3000 visitors. I will blog as long as God calls me to do so and will continue to spread the Good News in the ways He directs me. I am very thankful for this work and for all those come and visit here to learn more about the Catholic faith.

When I first started evangelizing many years ago, I was given the following passage: "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings glad tidings, Announcing peace, bearing good news, announcing salvation, and saying to Zion, "Your God is King!" (Isaiah 52:7). However, I feel this passage more accurately describes those who have shared the faith with me and those who have gone before us and have sacrificed so much for this beautiful faith we live -- the Apostles, the Fathers, the martyrs, and especially our parents and teachers. Let's not hesitate to share this great treasure with others.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your ninth anniversary of blogging!

    Tito

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots