Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Here are my top five picks (in no special order):
1. Blessed, Beautiful, and Bodacious: Celebrating the Gift of Catholic Womanhood by Pat Gohn
2. Catholic Mom’s Café: 5-Minute Retreats for Every Day of the Year by Donna Marie Cooper O'Boyle
3. Rooted in Love: Our Calling as Catholic Women by Donna Marie Cooper O'Boyle
4. StangeGods: Unmasking the Idols in Everyday Life by Elizabeth Scalia
5. The Ear of the Heart: An Actress' Journey from Hollywood to Holy Vows by Dolores Hart
All of the above books were published within the past year. Which are your top picks of books published within the past year? Please include links to reviews so we can learn more about them.