Seven Quick Takes: Why I love Fall


1.  The lake, the wildlife, the sky, and the trees are so much more beautiful this time of year.



2. I feel more energetic in the cooler weather and love walking the trail.










3.  Even the squirrels are friendlier!



 This time of year, I really enjoy ...

4. Cooking some of my favorite foods:


5.  Writing posts about some of my favorite saints:










6.  Praying Powerful Novenas, Like this one to St. Cecilia:



7. Thanking God for all my blessings, especially for readers like you, and this year, for my first book getting published after pitching to publishers for several years and blogging for nearly eleven years. Thank you, Lord! More thanks to come soon...


Read Sarah Reinhard's review from the National Catholic Register. You can find Seven Saints for Seven Virtues on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and at your local Catholic bookstore.


Have a fantastic fall and a wonderful weekend! 





For more quick takes, visit Jen at ConversionDiary.com

Comments

  1. I love the fall pictures! I always feel like my photos never capture how majestic things really look. And congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kelly, for your comment and for your kind words!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your book release! I helped at a Confirmation retreat this past weekend that had a "virtue" theme, and this might be the perfect post-retreat for me! :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots