3. Even the squirrels are friendlier!
This time of year, I really enjoy ...
4. Cooking some of my favorite foods:
5. Writing posts about some of my favorite saints:
6. Praying Powerful Novenas, Like this one to St. Cecilia:
7. Thanking God for all my blessings, especially for readers like you, and this year, for my first book getting published after pitching to publishers for several years and blogging for nearly eleven years. Thank you, Lord! More thanks to come soon...
Read Sarah Reinhard's review from the National Catholic Register. You can find Seven Saints for Seven Virtues on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and at your local Catholic bookstore.
Have a fantastic fall and a wonderful weekend!
For more quick takes, visit Jen at ConversionDiary.com