Catholic Fire's 11th Blogiversary!!!



Today is the 11th anniversary of my first post on Catholic Fire! Thank you for reading Catholic Fire and for your comments here. This is the busy time of the year when people aren't visiting here too often because they are off preparing to celebrate Christmas, but if you do happen to drop by, I would love it if you would leave a comment. Yes, I do like feedback, preferably the positive kind. I will probably be blogging right up to Christmas, so keep on stopping by. I appreciate you so much!  God bless you!

Comments

  1. Wow, congratulations Jean! I've only been at it a year and a half, but getting there.
    Yes, it is busy in these final Advent days; still wrapping, baking and babysitting all before Christmas Eve. My house smells like homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs!
    I love your daily posts about the saints and other news, too. In this time of persecution we need to stay strong Catholics and let the world know we are still here!
    And not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Jean! Thank you for all you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tealady and Marie,

    It is always wonderful to hear from my readers!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots