1. "As a Father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who trust Him." - Psalm 103:13
2. “To be a good father, the first requirement is to be present in the family. To be close to his wife, to share in everything, joy and pain, burdens and hopes." - Pope Francis, General audience, Feb. 4, 2015
3. "A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." - Unknown.
4. “The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” – John Wooden
5. “Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” -Anne Geddes
6. "Dads don’t need to be tall and broad-shouldered and clever. Love makes them so." - Pam Brown
7. "Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance." - Ruth E. Renkel
8. "Father!–to God himself we cannot give a holier name." - William Wordsworth
9. "A father acts on behalf of his children by working, providing, intervening, struggling, and suffering for them. In so doing, he really stands in their place. He is not an isolated individual, but incorporates the selves of several people in his own self.” - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
10. "A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society." - Billy Graham
11. "It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons." - Johann Schiller
12. "One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be."
13. "We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves." Henry Ward Beecher
14. "It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for a father who takes his daughter shopping. - John Sinor
15. "Blessed is the man indeed who hears many gentle voices call him father!" Lydia M. Child