1. "All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man."
2. "I tell you that you have less to suffer in following the cross than in serving the world and its pleasures."
3. "Prayer is to our soul what rain is to the soil. Fertilize the soil ever so richly, it will remain barren unless fed by frequent rains."
4. "Prayer is the inner bath of love into which the soul plunges itself."
5. "Man is a beggar who needs to ask God for everything."
6. "When our hands have touched spices, they give fragrance to all they handle. Let us make our prayers pass through the hands of the Blessed Virgin. She will make them fragrant."
7. "All our religion is but a false religion, and all our virtues are mere illusions and we ourselves are only hypocrites in the sight of God, if we have not that universal charity for everyone - for the good, and for the bad, for the poor and for the rich, and for all those who do us harm as much as those who do us good. "
8. "You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions."
9. "Upon receiving Holy Communion, the Adorable Blood of Jesus Christ really flows in our veins and His Flesh is really blended with ours."
10. "We should consider those moments spent before the Blessed Sacrament as the happiest of our lives."
11. "I throw myself at the foot of the Tabernacle like a dog at the foot of his Master."
12. "If we could comprehend all the good things contained in Holy Communion, nothing more would be wanting to content the heart of man. The miser would run no more after his treasures, or the ambitious after glory; each would shake off the dust of the earth, leave the world, and fly away towards heaven."
13. "When we go before the Blessed Sacrament, let us open our heart; our good God will open His. We shall go to Him; He will come to us; the one to ask, the other to receive. It will be like a breath from one to the other."
14. "Christian wife! Follow in the footsteps of the ideal of all womanhood, the Blessed Mother of God; in joy and in sorrow, she will be your advocate at the throne of her Son."
15. "Matrimony is a great Sacrament, as St. Paul says, but only in Christ and His holy Church. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loves His Church: wives, be subject to your husbands, in love and obedience, and care for one another. Bear with your imperfections."