1. PRAY Incorporate prayer breaks into your daily schedule. Pray short ejaculations throughout the day.
2. FAST Eat smaller portions of food for meals or eat food without salt or pepper this week.
3. REPENT Go to Confession.
4. ADORE Spend time with the Lord in Eucharistic Adoration this week, even if you only have 15 minutes.
5. PRAY the rosary slowly, contemplatively, meditating on the sorrowful mysteries.
6. ATTEND all of the Triduum liturgies.
7. PRAY the Stations of the Cross.
8. MEDITATE on Christ's Passion daily as you read the various accounts of the Passion in the Gospels.
9. SACRIFICE Offer up any pain or difficulties you are experiencing and unite them with Christ's sufferings.
10. INVITE family members, friends, neighbors, or co-workers to come to Church with you, especially those who have been away from the faith for some time.
11. GIVE of yourself -- your time, talent, and treasure-- to assist your parish in a special way this Easter.
12. REACH OUT to someone who is hurting or suffering. Pray with them, listen to them, and console them.