1. Looking for a good read? I have been reading and reviewing Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle’s books for the past seven years and have been a big fan. Donna-Marie has served as an inspiration to me and to all women, speaking to us in a gentle, gracious manner, guiding us spiritually, with wisdom and love. Now, she has written a book (her twentieth) that tops them all. In The Kiss of Jesus: How Mother Teresa and the Saints Helped Me to Discover the Beauty of the Cross, she shares her life story. And, what a story it is! Continue reading.
2. Need some help in sharing your faith story? Nancy Ward has the perfect evangelization tool! Check out my interview with her here.
3. Looking for a good Catholic movie to watch? Check out My All-American.
4. This past week we celebrated the feast of Sts. Simon and Jude. I am continually praying for the intercession of St. Jude, the patron of desperate situations and lost causes, hospital workers, and hospitals. He is one of my favorite saints and is a powerful intercessor. The novena is Here.
5. Connie Rossini writes about our newest saints in Saints Louis and Zelie Martin: greatness in service.
7. Fall is my favorite season! Sharing a few photos from my favorite trail:
The view here is so much better than the track in the gym!
Have a wonderful weekend!
For more Quick Takes, visit Kelly at This Ain't The Lyceum.