Jung Typology Test

Well, I could hardly resist taking this test when I saw it on a-sdf. Show me a personality test of any type and I'll take it for amusement. It turned out that I am his long-lost fraternal twin -- only about 30 years apart in age. Anyway, this was fun and these are my results:

Jung Typology Test Results

Your Type is ISFJ

Introverted 78
Sensing 25
Feeling 50
Judging 67

Qualitative analysis of your type formula You are:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
distinctively expressed judging personality

Go here to take the test.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots