What Does An Abortion Look Like?

A few years ago, I began to ask myself this question. I had never had an abortion nor had I ever witnessed one and I was curious, so I checked out a video from the Family Resources Center which showed in graphic detail exactly what happened when someone had an abortion. The images touched me so deeply they became deeply embedded in my memory like a horrible nightmare. I expected them to be horrific, but I underestimated the impact they would have on me. Prior to viewing the video, I was solidly pro-life; after watching the video, I became pro-life to the core of my very being. For there is no way a normal human being can see such horrific images and not be deeply repelled and outraged by them. There are no words that can describe the shocking reality of abortion.

What does an abortion look like? Take a look for yourself. Share this with others. Only seeing such images can bring us to the kind of indignation needed to sustain the sacrifices that will be necessary to finally bring an end to this injustice.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots