An Advent Prayer


Most merciful Father, this Advent I desire to rededicate myself to the pursuit of holiness. May I live these days of grace united with the Blessed Virgin Mary in loving awareness of the presence of the One who changes us -- Jesus your Son. In my vigiliant expectation of Christ's coming, make me especially attentive to the wisdom of Sacred Scripture proclaimed in the liturgies of this holy season. May this blessed time of preparation be for me an occasion of conversion and spiritual rebirth. May each moment of my Advent bring me closer to You in faith, hope, and love through Emmanuel -- Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots