Birth Verse Meme

Julie D. tagged me with this meme. The idea is to find your birthday verse in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. My birthday verse is 8:8 for August 8.

Matthew 8:8
The centurion said in reply, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof; only say the word and my servant will be healed."

Mark 8:8
They ate and were satisfied. They picked up the fragments left over -- seven baskets.

Luke 8:8
And some seed fell on good soil, and when it grew, it produced fruit a hundredfold.

John 8:8
Again he bent down and wrote on the ground.

Matthew and Luke are my favorites here.

I will tag
Speculative Catholic
Catholic Pillow Fight
Sancta Sanctis

You're it!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag. I'd track you back, but you don't have trackback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony,

    I'm embarassed to admit that I am t.c. -- technically challenged and haven't figured that out yet.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots