Which soldier type are you?

You scored as Medic. You're a medic. Not really into fighting people, but prefer to help and heal. You're a caring person who generally wants to help, but don't fight. But instead you heal the injured. You're a brave person, but most people generally regard you as foolish because of the risks you take to help others. But you don't care because you're a battlefield medic.

READY, CLEAR!!!!

Medic

81%

Engineer

75%

Support Gunner

69%

Officer

63%

Combat Infantry

56%

Civilian

44%

Artillery

44%

Special Ops

38%

Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Well, if I were going to be a soldier, this is probably the soldier type I would be. In the battle of good and evil, this is the person I strive to be -- the one who helps and heals through action and prayer.

My husband's engineering skills must be rubbing off on me -- that was my second soldier type.

Via SFO Mom

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots