FDA's Press Release on Killing Babies With 'Plan B'

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today announced approval of Plan B, a contraceptive drug, as an over-the-counter (OTC) option for women aged 18 and older. Plan B is often referred to as emergency contraception or the "morning after pill." It contains an ingredient used in prescription birth control pills--only in the case of Plan B, each pill contains a higher dose and the product has a different dosing regimen. Like other birth control pills, Plan B has been available to all women as a prescription drug. When used as directed, Plan B effectively and safely prevents pregnancy. ... The agency remains committed to a careful and rigorous scientific process for resolving novel issues in order to fulfill its responsibility to protect the health of all Americans."


My Comments:

"Protect the health of all Americans?" Killing babies and endangering women's lives is protecting the health of all Americans? What an outright lie! The sad part is that some people actually fall for these lies and end up as victims.

My plan of attack has been writing President Bush and phoning the White House comment line, blogging about this and informing everyone I know via email and word of mouth. I have contacted my Senators to inform them of my views on this. I have also spent time praying in the presence of the Lord in Eucharist Adoration. I am at peace knowing that I have done everything in my power to prevent this.

Babies will be killed and women will die. And, I will continue to listen to His voice to determine what He wants me to do next.

Prayer
Lord, I pray that Plan B be stopped and this drug be removed from the market. Open the eyes of all our leaders and help them understand the evil and the dangers involved in this drug. Help them see things through Your eyes and treat their brothers and sisters who are created in Your image with dignity and love. I ask this in Your name, Jesus, and in union with Your holy will through the intercession of Our Holy Mother. Amen.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots