Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying to Jesus through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary for the following intentions:

a special request from
UKOK.

a special intention from a J. who is requesting partner prayer warriors at the local abortion mill.

the repose of the soul of D.W. whose funeral was today.

the Holy Father and his special intentions.

an end to terrorism.


world peace.

a respect for all human life from the moment of conception to natural death.

our adult education program.

Thank you for praying with me for these intentions. If you have a special request, please email me or mention it in the comments below and I will be happy to pray for your intention.

Comments

  1. You're a gem of a cyber friend, fancy going on my real time Christmas card list?

    thanks so much for the prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,

    I'm happy to pray for you, my friend.


    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots