Andrea Bocelli - Besame Mucho

Comments

  1. Thanks, Jean. He's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Susan. I was actually hoping I would find a youtube video of Andrea singing the Ave Maria, but I found this song instead, which really showcases his heavenly voice.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, You probably have already seen this on Youtube but on Youtube under search - type in
    Andrea Bocelli. This particular video was added December 30th 2006 From: alexlvlv.
    There is no name on it but you can see an image of a Cathedral and the video lasts
    3:47.

    I saved it because it is the most beautiful Ave Marie. Andrea looks younger in this
    video - I know you will love it too. Therese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots