To Jesus Through Mary: Prayer Intentions

Today I am praying to Jesus through Mary for the following intentions:

For Theocoid's father.

For a special intention for my husband.

For the Holy Father's safety and special intentions.

For the apostolates of the Brothers of St. John.

For Dom's special requests.

For an end to abortion and the closing of all abortion mills.

For all previous intentions listed here.

Thanks for praying with me for these special intentions. If you have a prayer need, please contact me at catholicfire@cox.net and I will be happy to pray for you. God bless you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots