Under the Weather, But Good News to Share

Sorry I am a little late in getting my posts out today, but have been struggling today with chronic illness. ( This overnight winter weather isn't helping much- we're having 40 mph winds here and it's in the 30's.) However, I was able to make it today to Holy Mass and Eucharistic Adoration - the priorities in my life. Please know to those whom I have promised to pray that I have not forgotten you, but am lifting you up in prayer.

I have some good news to share - my friend Paula had her eye cancer surgery today and it went very well. Her test results finally came back, showing that the cancer has not spread. Praise the Lord! Let's keep her in our prayers now for a speedy recovery.

I am also happy to report that Bill had a safe trip which was successful. Thanks for joining me in prayer for this intention.

God bless you all and to those of you who struggle with chronic pain like I do, let's keep offering it up for the rights of the unborn. Lord, we pray for an end to abortion.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots