De-Lurking Week


I'm declaring this De -lurking Week here at Catholic Fire. It's been much too quiet around here and we need to get some conversations going, so if you have something to say, please comment below. Tell me what you like or don't like about this blog, what you like to see changed and what you would like to see more of it. If you would like to share a favorite book or movie, please do so. Have an opinion to share? Comment below. Have a news tip to share? Comment below. Have a great De-lurking week!

Comments

  1. Jean, I'm not exactly, but I wanted to get the chatter started, I love your blog, and you are such a gracious lady, no lurker need fear showing himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog too. I like the daily readings and knowing about the saints feast days.

    I also wanted to thank you for putting my son Tom on your prayer requests last month.

    God bless
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leticia. It's always wonderful to hear from you. Your comments are so kind and uplifting. I really enjoyed listening to you on the radio the other day. I would love to hear more about that and what kind of response you are getting from that interview and your perceptions of it.

    Therese,

    I'm so happy to hear from you and am eager to get to know you better. Thank you for your kind comment. I love writing and talking about the saints.

    You're welcome! Anytime you need prayer for anything, please let me know and I will be more than happy to pray for you. Praying for others is my apostolate.

    God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for that Jean. I will most certainly let you know when we need prayers.

    God bless you.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots