Technical Alert to Geeks: I Need A Little Help From My Friends

Gentle readers, at this time I could use your help. For some unknown reason, I have not been receiving my email notices for Catholic Carnival for the past couple of months. I have been receiving all other emails on time and shortly after they are sent.

We have checked with our server - no problems there. We have had our computer checked - no problems there. We have a strong firewall, but still get spam, which we delete. I have checked with Jay, and for some reason that either one of us are aware of, I don't receive his email until two days after it is sent. This is new in the past few months. Neither one of us know how to resolve the problem. If you have any ideas, please comment below or email me.

If you regularly receive these notices, would you be kind enough to please put the info in my comment box so I can participate in the Catholic Carnival? Thank you.

Comments

  1. Jean, did you know that there's a widget you can download with the online submission form link embedded in it? If you have no luck with the emails, you can put this widget on your sidebar here on the blog. Then when it's carnival time each weekend, you can click the link for submissions.

    You can get the widget at this site. (You can also get to the online submission forms there. This is the link to do that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, why not use the "carnival widget" that is available now. You can see it on my sidebar and I think get it if you click through there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I wasn't aware of this.
    This should resolve the problem.

    Thanks, Chris and Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! I'm just catching up on blog reading, Jean, so I didn't see this before. I wondered why I hadn't seen you in the Carnivals. Anyway, I'm hosting this week, so send me your entry! (It's my last foray until after Baby comes!) And I'll try to remember to fwd to you...and I'm interested to know if the widget thing works...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots