Celebrity Jamie Lynn Spears Makes Decision to Keep Baby

Jamie Lynne Spears, the 16 - year - old sister of Britney Spears, has announced that to OK! Magazine she's pregnant, and has decided to keep her baby.

As to her decision, Spears told OK! "I think my whole life I would have to live with knowing what I did or what I didn't do."

Spears discouraged sex before marriage saying, "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait. But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in.

But, she is ready to live up to the consequences of her actions. "I'm the one who has to live with it for the rest of my life," she says. "I put myself in this position, an adult position, so I have to act like an adult and take responsibility for what I did."

Get the whole scoop at LifeSiteNews.Com and learn the reactions of Georgette Forney, director of Silent No More. To read the interview at Ok Magazine, go here.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots