Lucky Seven Meme

T.O. at LAMLand tagged me with the Lucky Seven Meme.
The rules are as follows:

1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

2) Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.

3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

Wow, after blogging for nearly four years now, there probably isn't much left to tell about myself, but here goes...

1. In the winter, I love eating gingerbread with a dollop of frozen non-fat vanilla yogurt on top and enjoy drinking peppermint or spearmint tea with it.

2. I love to dress up at Christmas time and wear my green velvet three piece ensemble - with a sleeveless, sparkly top, a long sleeved jacket, and a long skirt, with jewelry. This is one of the few times of the year I wear jewelry. (I typically wear my miraculous medal with my scapular rather than any jewelry.)

3. About 14 years ago, I sang in three music groups in my former diocese.

4. My favorite books at age 12 were: (1) St. Augustine's Confessions and (2) The Agnostic.

5. As a junior in high school, I wanted to be a Spanish interpreter for the U.N. If that didn't work out, I wanted to be a professional writer.

6. In high school, I had an English pen pal and a Japanese pen pal.

7. My cat sleeps at the foot of the bed, usually near or on top of my feet at night. If I get up, she does, too.

I tag:

Deb

Leticia

Elena

Ebeth

Sarah

Denise

Marcia

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag Jean, I'm sorry to learn that you have not been in good health, my friend. I hope you didn't feel under any pressure with the bloggin' blessing game I linked you for.

    Thanks for participating in it :-)

    And wow! St. Augustine's Confessons was a fave read for you at aged 12! That is amazing!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots