Easter Tuesday


Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to him in Hebrew, “Rabbouni,”which means Teacher. Jesus said to her, “Stop holding on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them,‘I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” (John 20:16 - 18)


Saint of the Day
: St. Margaret Clitherow, Patron of businesswomen; converts, and martyrs.

Today's Special Prayer Intentions

For the intentions of the Holy Father for this month.

For safe travel for the Holy Father.

For a special personal intention.

For an end to abortion and the closing of all abortion mills.

For all the prayer requests at One Came Back.

For all previous prayer requests posted here.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots