Fuel for the Fire


Monday of the Fourth Week of Easter

"I am the good shepherd, and I know mine and mine know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I will lay down my life for the sheep.I have other sheep that do not belong to this fold.These also I must lead, and they will hear my voice, and there will be one flock, one shepherd." (John 10: 14 - 16)

On This Day in Catholic History

1191 - Giacinto Bobo became Pope Coelestinus III.

1434 - The foundation stone of Cathedral St. Peter and St. Paul in Nantes, France was laid.

Famous Birthday

1866 - Anne Sullivan Macy, Helen Keller's teacher (d. 1936)

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots