The Procrastination Meme

I found this at Some Have Hats and I was in the mood for a procrastination break, so I decided to go for it.
******
What time is your alarm clock set to? I rarely set my alarm, but usually awaken about the same time everyday, unless I stayed up late the night before.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I always notice a person's eyes and their expression first, no matter sex they are.

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I don't really think about it -- If they do, I don't care. I have more important things to be concerned about.

What movie do you know every line to? Every line? None. But I know most of the lines and all of the songs in The Sound of Music, which I have watched umpteen times.

What is your favorite movie? Just one? Probably The Sound of Music.

Is anyone in love with you? My dh is -- that's all as far as I know. That's enough for me.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back? All three.

Who was the last person to make you mad? A customer rep who had no idea of what he was talking about. (I've forgiven him -- it was a case of mere stupidity.)

Are you a lover or a fighter? Both

Are you a morning or evening person? I’m a middle of the day person.

Are you a cuddler? Only to a select and highly privileged few.

Are you a perfectionist? At times, but I am trying to curb my perfectionistic tendencies.

Have you ever written a poem? I’ve written several poems.

Do you have more guy or girl friends? I have both, but probably have a few more girlfriends at this point in time.

How many tickets have you gotten? One for speeding 16 years ago.

Piercings? Two. Normal, in plain view.

Do you have a tattoo? No

Are you patient? Not really -- but it's something I'm working on.

Do you miss anyone right now? Yes, I have family living in other states.

Tea or coffee? Neither -- I'm a spring water drinker.

Regularly burn incense? No

Ever been in love? I thought I was a few times, but have only discovered what true love is all about in the past 16 years.

Best room for a fireplace? Family room -- that's where ours is located.

What do you do when you’re sad or upset? Cry

Afraid of heights? No.

Can you change the oil in your car? No. I leave that up to people who are more capable.

Favorite flower? Roses, but I also love gardenias.

Favorite hangout? My home

Middle name? Marie

Most romantic sounding language? French, of course.

Ever been overseas? Italy and France.

I am taging:

Esther

Deb

Ebeth

Therese

The Curt Jester

Paul

Also, if you're looking for a procrastination break, feel free to give it a go. Just Let me know in the combox.

Comments

  1. I did this last week, but thanks for thinking of me Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get around to it as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag Jean. I think I did this one already too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Jean. I think I did this one a week or so ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots