Healing Prayers for Infertility

For many couples, getting pregnant and preparing to welcome a child into the world is a joyous experience. But if you are among the the millions who struggle with infertility, you might find yourself instead in a dizzying monthly cycle of careful planning, nervous anticipation, and wrenching disappointment at not having conceived. Prayer can be a refuge as you cope with the stress and depression that often accompany the journey through infertility. Knowing that you are in the company of biblical heroines including Sarah, Rebecca, Hannah, and Elizabeth, let the healing power of these 10 prayers soothe your worried mind, strengthen your faith, and renew your hope.

St. David's Infertility Prayer

Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings in my life. Help me to remember them as I face the challenges of infertility. I pray that I can surrender myself into your hands. Let me accept the reality of this situation and have the wisdom and courage to take action where I can. Strengthen my body, mind and spirit to endure the trials of infertility. Keep me ever mindful of the needs of others and grant us your peace. Amen.

Source

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots