The Simple Woman's Daybook: June 16

Peggy's The Simple Woman's Day Book
FOR TODAY
Outside my Window...is a dark sky with wet, lush green plants and trees bathed in rain.
I am thinking...will my cat Jazzy have a new playmate this week? My dh Bill called to tell me that the cat we wanted to adopt is available, but we must go to the other side of town -- a thirty minute drive away -- to apply for her.
I am thankful for... the time I spent with my dh this weekend, the rain, and for my new business.
From the kitchen... the scent of fresh cherries, which I have been nibbling on.
I am creating...a new look for my family room, as I have two Wellness Parties scheduled this week.
I am going...to be planning a delectable array of nutritious and delicious smoothies (with the Juice Plus+ Complete) and fresh fruit to eat for the parties.
I am wearing...something comfortable, while doing laundry.
FOR TODAY
Outside my Window...is a dark sky with wet, lush green plants and trees bathed in rain.
I am thinking...will my cat Jazzy have a new playmate this week? My dh Bill called to tell me that the cat we wanted to adopt is available, but we must go to the other side of town -- a thirty minute drive away -- to apply for her.
I am thankful for... the time I spent with my dh this weekend, the rain, and for my new business.
From the kitchen... the scent of fresh cherries, which I have been nibbling on.
I am creating...a new look for my family room, as I have two Wellness Parties scheduled this week.
I am going...to be planning a delectable array of nutritious and delicious smoothies (with the Juice Plus+ Complete) and fresh fruit to eat for the parties.
I am wearing...something comfortable, while doing laundry.
I am reading...Butler's Saint For the Day, my Magnificat, the National Catholic Register, and the Sunday Visitor, as well as the blogs.
I am hearing...my alarm go off on the dryer. I had better attend to it. Be right back.
Around the house...my purple echinnea, orange and yellow Asiatic lilies and yellow daisies are in bloom. The pond in back is high, the fish are growing larger and seem to be multiplying. The pink and white roses are all in bloom.
One of my favorite things...is the scent of rain and the freshness in the air after the rain. I also love the scent of fresh, clean sheets, which I just took out of the dryer.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...make plans with Jennifer for the Wellness Parties, do some heavy duty cleaning in the house this week, continue sharing DVD's on Juice Plus+, catch up on my email, continue blogging on my three blogs, read and write for fun and business, as well as make weekend plans and plans for upcoming conferences. Our 16th anniversary is June 28, so I need to start making plans for that, too.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... my first purple ecchinea in bloom.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.