The Simple Woman's Daybook: July 28


Go visit Peggy's to see what the other women are doing and thinking today.

For Today...

Outside my Window...the sky is dark, it's in the upper 90's and has been raining a little. I'm thankful for the rain, which reminds me that God is always pouring out His graces upon us.

I am thinking...how happy I am that Bill only has two weeks to go before his cast comes off.

I am thankful for...the good report we received from his doctor today. I'm also thankful that he will be receiving Physical Therapy.

From the kitchen...baked chicken, cole slaw, and potatoes au gratin.

I am creating...nothing special at the moment, but had fun with the shields and watergun props I created and used this past weekend at my Wellness Workshop.

I am wearing...taupe jeans with a turquoise cotton top and earrrings to match. I'm bare foot.

I am reading... a new book I received in the mail today for review and am awaiting another one.

I am hoping...that we have a good turn-out at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference in Wichita this coming weekend.

I am hearing...the TV in the background-- Bill is watching the History channel.

Around the house...the cats are napping and things are pretty low key here.

One of my favorite things...is the fresh scent in the air after a rainfall.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...lots of reading and writing projects, phone calls and emails to customers, and then the Midwest Catholic Family Conference.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots