This Made My Day!

Today I had some business dealings with a company in Tennessee. I dialed the number (or rather what I thought was the number) and spoke with a friendly man with a deep southern accent. He told me that one of the numbers I dialed was wrong and then he initiated a conversation about the weather here in Wichita, KS.

We had a brief chat and he ended the call with a cheery, "Don't forget to vote for John McCain!"

My response was, "I most definitely will be voting for John McCain!"

Just as quickly as I had said that, he came back with excitement in his voice, "How do you like that Sarah? Isn't she something?!!!"

Now, that made my day!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots