Going on Vacation and Celebrating my Birthday


I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going on a short vacation for five days, starting tomorrow. It will be a working vacation -- as I have many projects I need to catch up on. This weekend I will be working at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference.

Saturday is my birthday, so I won't be online to celebrate with you, but have fun and enjoy the day! It's a wonderful day to celebrate, as it is the feast of St. Dominic!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to .. yes, a dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Travel mercies to u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Blessed and Happy Birthday!

    God bless!

    ** Beautiful blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean, have a wonderful time and Happy Birthday to you. I will be praying for you at Mass tomorrow for your birthday.

    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation, and have a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and my youngest share the same birthday! Happy Birthday and have a fun time on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Christine, Suzanne, Jill, Brian, Esther, Barb, TCW, and Rosemary for your wonderful birthday greetings and prayers.

    I am so touched and am thanking God for the gift of each one of you!

    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more