Simple Woman's Daybook: November 23, 2009


 For Today...


November 23, 2009

Outside my window... it's sunny, bright, and in the 50's today...not windy at all,  which is unusual here.

I am thinking...of the week ahead and all that I have to do, but with God's grace it will get done and focus on the things that are most vital.

I am thankful for...my ever deepening relationship with Jesus Christ as He carries me and my family through these challenging times. I am ever thankful for my Catholic faith which sustains me and provides all the graces I need to take things one day at a time.

From the kitchen...I am preparing chicken and brown rice with veggies for supper.

I am wearing...a blue dress.

I am creating...a beautiful and organized home for Thanksgiving or at least I'm attempting to do so.

I am going...to the bank and to the chiropractor later this afternoon, followed by Mass and exercise -- walking.

I am reading...my devotionals and the Bible.

I am hoping...to have my second book published and to land a writing job soon... prayers appreciated.

I am hearing...the washing machine whir.

Around the house...we still have roses in bloom and some other flowering plants -- I'm amazed by this!

One of my favorite things...is watching old classic movies...especially around the holidays.

A few plans for the rest of the week: get the flat tire on my car repaired, attend Light Weigh, journal, prepare Thanksgiving dinner, work on writing projects, major house cleaning, shopping, Advent/Christmas planning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


This is from my photo journal.


Lots more Simple Woman’s Daybooks here!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots