Happy Birthday, Catholic Fire!


I missed my blog's birthday (December 22, 2003) again this year, so I will celebrate it today. Please join me in celebrating Catholic Fire's seventh birthday.

Catholic Fire started with a brief article on St. John of Kanty and progressed with posts about my pro-life experiences as a prayer warrior and sidewalk counselor first in Illinois and later in Kansas. I wrote about my spiritual growth via the Community of St. John and began including more posts on spirituality and the saints. Later on, I added book reviews and movies reviews and tried to incorporate humorous posts as well as some political posts pertaining to pro-life issues. Today, posts aren't always as frequent as they were in the past, as I have returned to graduate school to study for my Master of Arts degree in Theology, but I try to continue to post as often as possible.

Today I wish to thank all of my loyal readers for their wonderful support -- you are amazing! God bless you!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Catholic Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a wonderful website!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Catholic Fire!
    Keep up the good work Jean.
    God bless,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful Catholic Fire's.I like it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots