“If you could invite any five people, living or dead, to dinner, who would they be?”...

I found this over at Adrienne's Corner and thought I would revisit this again. It's been so long -- I don't even recall my initial answers.

Here are my five:
  • Jesus
  • Blessed Virgin Mary
  • St. Thomas Aquinas
  • St. Catherine of Siena
  • St. Joan of Arc
Only five? I can think of so many others. 

Just five more:
  • St. Therese of Lisieux
  • Pope John Paul II
  • St. Teresa of Avila
  • Pope Benedict XVI
  • Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Now that's more like it!

Whoever is reading this is tagged. Five or ten -- whichever you prefer. 

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots