Three Favorite Religious Books

Esther, my dear friend at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii, has a meme up on her three favorite religious books. I wasn't tagged for this, but decided I want to do it, as I wait on my final exam. It's something quick and fun and it's been ages since I have taken part in a meme. Here are my three favorites, apart from the Bible, of course, which is my favorite book and not in the same category as these:




1.  Lives of the Saints
Nihil Obstat: John M.A. Fearns, S.T.D., Censor Liborum
Imprimatur: Francis Cardinal Spellman Archbishop of New York
New York: John J. Crawley (1954)



2.  The Story of a Soul: The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux



3.  Those Who Saw Her:  Apparitions of Mary --by Catherine M. Odell


There are many others I enjoy, but these three have a special place in my heart. My favorite authors are: Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, Fr. Benedict Groeschel, St. Francis de Sales, Pope John Paul II, and of course, Fr. Marie-Dominique Philippe. I had better stop there, as there are many more I enjoy.

The Five Bloggers I will tag are:

1.  Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop
2.  Ellen at Plot, Line, and Sinker.
3.  Sarah at Snoring Scholar.
4.  Jackie at Heart Speaks Unto Heart.
5.  Sr. Lisa at nunspeak.


Also, if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.

Comments

  1. Jean, I am so happy you played. You were actually my first choice. However, I thought you were too busy with schooling. I love your choices. I actually have the third book at home. Thank you! I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots